bBrowser availability or an Alternative

This forum is meant for questions and discussions about the X# language and tools
TimothyS

Re: bBrowser availability or an Alternative

Post by TimothyS »

Hi Guys,

It looks like https://bbrowser.net works.
Tim
wriedmann

Post by wriedmann »

Hi Tim,
yes, the page itself works, but the links to buy the bBrowser are dead - ShareIt seems to have deactivated them.
Maybe the page will continue to work until someone pays for the hosting and the domain...
Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
TimothyS

Post by TimothyS »

Ah! So my bright idea wasn't a panacea to our problems after all. :cry:
jacekm23

Post by jacekm23 »

Is there any news about the library's availability?
robert

Post by robert »

Jacek,
We're working on this.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hello all,

Just a quick note to tell you that we have some good news overall! Please wait a few more days for details sometime next week..
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team
chris(at)xsharp.eu
Joachim Bieler

Post by Joachim Bieler »

Hello all,

a few weeks ago, I became seriously ill while traveling in Africa and had to spend a lot of time in various hospitals. During this time I was offline and could not respond to bBrowser requests. Unfortunately, ShareIt closed my webshop for the bBrowser during this time, so the bBrowser cannot be ordered online at the moment. I don't want to go into the reasons for this. It simply did not go well. The links on my website www.bbrowser.net to order the bBrowser are currently not working. However, the rest of the website is working.

In the meantime, my health has improved so that I can go back to work. It's still a bit slow, but it's getting better every day.

Due to my long illness, a lot of requests have piled up. I will now work through these step by step. Please understand that this process will take a little longer. I am currently not as productive as I was before my illness, but I am working on getting better.

I can assure that I will continue to support and further develop the bBrowser. I am currently working on making the bBrowser available in a new webshop so that it can be purchased online again. If you can't wait until this is possible again, please send me an e-mail to sales@bbrowser.com with your order request. I will process it as soon as possible. Payment is by invoice and bank transfer.

Thank you for your patience,
Joachim
pgmaust@pgmaust.com.au

Post by pgmaust@pgmaust.com.au »

Hi Joachim & All,

Joachim, good to see that you are recovering, hope it goes well. We are one of the users who are looking for the X# upgrade (no rush) because we have used bBrowser for lots of years now and we think it is a fantastic product. We will look forward to upgrading when it becomes possible.

Thanks
Gary Sunderland
PGM Australia