Well done TEAM - Forum membership !

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
Phil Hepburn

Post by Phil Hepburn »

Showing your age Tim.

That's a quote from Gary Player, the world renowned golf professional !

Cheers,
Phil. (Hope you and yours are well and happy.)
TimothyS

Post by TimothyS »

I'm afraid it is not original. And I suspect Gary Player may have borrowed it from someone else who was getting lucky long before Gary was born.
However, if you saw my golf, it might prove Gary right. Or perhaps no amount of practice will improve my score.

BTW We are well and happy at this end of the planet. Hope it is the same with the Hepburns.

Regards,
Tim
Phil Hepburn wrote:Showing your age Tim.

That's a quote from Gary Player, the world renowned golf professional !

Cheers,
Phil. (Hope you and yours are well and happy.)
rjpajaron

Post by rjpajaron »

Karl Faller wrote:
Wolfgang Riedmann wrote:IMHO the most impressive thing is how well X# works, only two years after the first announcement.
Yeah! And i'm looking forward to the things to come - given the relative "calmness" on the announcement page i bet the guys are deep in coding - November is coming fast ;)
I am new (less than a week-old today), FOX member, but I count myself an old (two year old) X# fan. The latest announcement is exciting. ReportPro for X# will be great (or any form that make ReportPro works with X# apps). It will ease my conversion process to a bit.

My forum reading uncover lots of things:
1. All my Fabs lib must be replace with Vn version (checked: downloaded last month).
2. RightSLE for Vn (checked: downloaded from Willies site).
3. I have yet to discover any third party code that I have buried deep in my code.

I have bBrowser 4 for Vn already. I am ready to rock... Just a 2 weeks after finishing this latest builds. Once released, I will divide my time equally. My projections: 2 to 3 months: I shall have an X# apps running.

But X# Runtime and RDDs (ADS and CDX) also helps. I hope you guys the meet the target date for X# Runtime to finally get rid of Vn runtimes. I want to experiment on X# Scripting.

Next year, I will start ADS to PostgreSQL, unless someone have done something on this area, in which case, I am also excited on that one.

--

Rene
--

Rene