PDF File not being created

Public support forum for peer to peer support with related to the Visual Objects and Vulcan.NET products
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hi Jeff,

I am sure a lot of people would be looking forward to help you out by trying your .rpt file, but you have not included any of the data (dbf files etc) that is necessary for it? How can we test this and give you feedback if we cannot test it in our machines?

And also the problem could potentially lay in the actual code that is calling/showing the report, but we do not have that either, in order to have a look. When you ask for help for such a problem, it is always a very good idea to provide a full sample with all the code and support files needed, so people who try to help you can have a hands on look into it, rather than just makes guesses of what the problem could be.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team
chris(at)xsharp.eu
BiggyRat

Post by BiggyRat »

Hi Chris. all of the code was in my first post.

I don't think it's my code, as I can export other reports without issue. This is the only one I have a problem with. It is also the only report that I use groupings and variable length memo fields, which is where I suspect the problem will be. I though someone would just look at the structure of the report and say "oh yeah, you screwed up there", and problem solved... seems not anyway, I've attached the report file, the databases, index files and fpt files. Hopefully that will be enough.
Attachments
Biggy.zip
(10.9 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
BiggyRat

Post by BiggyRat »

I found it. Thanks.
robert

Post by robert »

Jeff,
I am glad you found it. On the other newsgroup I saw that the image size of the logo was the problem.
I can't remember that you have ever included the logo in your posts here.
That is why nobody was able to help you, even when they wanted to.

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu