List of Foxpro incompatibilities?

This forum is meant for questions about the Visual FoxPro Language support in X#.

lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Hi Karl-Heinz,
Karl-Heinz wrote: wouldn´t it be good idea that some of you Foxpro guys become real foxpro beta testers, instead of waiting ? BTW. I didn´t count the time i invested in VO->X# testings in my spare time - i even paid to do that ;-).
I really do appreciate what you and others have put in to assist. I sometimes almost feel guilty for my mediocre efforts.

Matt have done a lot of stuff that you might not be aware of. Lets wait for SWFOX, I see there are over 70 confirmed attendees, so hopefully after their first hand exposure at the conference, we will see many more VFP guys here on the forums.
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Chris,
Chris wrote: I think we've pretty much all done the same thing more or less in this community for various products. CULE comes to mind where (we and a couple others from here) were there also :). But of course in any case, thanks a lot for your help and support for X# in both ways!
Appreciation to you, the rest of the DevTeam and guys like Karl-Heinz and others for what you have done to bring X# where it is today.
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Matt,
FoxProMatt_MattSlay wrote:I’ve done a good bit of poking on X# from VFP perspective. Was on it pretty early among the VFP crowd. Even joined FOX ($$) immediately to express my support and gain access to early build and forums. I’ve reported several things to X# Team, and they’ve been great to log them, fix them, or enlighten me.
I’ll be at SWFox conference in 3 weeks and I can’t wait to meet Robert and Fabrice in person and yap (and yap and yap) about X#.VFP.
Thanks from my side too for your efforts. Lets hope we see a lot more VFP guys here after SWFOX, I think once the VFP class declaration syntax is available things will change quite a bit in relation to seeing VFP "testers" and users here.