How do I do the same in #Sharp can someone please tell me how to code this

Public support forum for peer to peer support with related to the Visual Objects and Vulcan.NET products
rn@warner-it.com

Post by rn@warner-it.com »

Chris,
I replied to your mail with screen shots of my compilation and error messages I did the same for Karl so that you can see the code and the error messages in read. I will do it again.

Raymond
Chris

Post by Chris »

Ah, ok, then it is a problem with attaching screenshots here maybe. Can you see yourself the attachments in your posts now, after you have posted them?

In any case, no need to screenshots, after compiling please go to the Output window (Window menu -> Output), select all the text in it, copy it and paste it in a message here.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
robert

Post by robert »

Raymond,
- make sure you set the dialect to something other then Core on the Application Properties dialog
- make sure you include both XSharp.Core and XSharp.RT as a reference

Then it should work

Robert
XSharp Development Team
The Netherlands
robert@xsharp.eu
Chris

Post by Chris »

OK, I saw you sent me the info privately. It's fine sending it directly, but if you do post in the forum (so others can chip in and help as well), please always provide more info, exact error messages in particular.

The problem is that you are using the Core dialect, this is not designed to work with Clipper/VO like functions. Please open the App properties window, in the General page set "Dialect" to "<VO>". Also it is not enough to add a reference to XSharp.RT as you have already done, please also add references to XSharp.Core and XSharp.VO. Easiest way to do this is click on the "Select from template.." button and select "X# VO Runtime dlls" in the popup that opens.

Please let us know if it works ok now or you see any other problems.
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu