How to get the SQLiteRDD.dll used by FabDBFEd

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
xinjie

How to get the SQLiteRDD.dll used by FabDBFEd

Post by xinjie »

Hi, everyone

I downloaded FabDBFEd(https://github.com/FabToys/FabDBFEd) from github. there is a problem when I open the solution using VS IDE (2022).

The first thing is about the reference to ICSharpCode.TextEditorEx. Through the search engine, I found the solution, which is to uninstall the package and then install it. I don't know if there is any other easier way to restore the reference to it. Removing the reference and adding it again should work just as well, and I'm wondering if there are other ways.

The second issue is the reference to System.Data.SQLite. I found a solution by studying X# Kompendium(https://www.nanobooks23.de/books/xsharp-kompendium/) by Peter Monadjem, although the version number (1.0.118.0) is slightly higher than the original solution, and based on my limited experience, it probably won't cause a problem.

The only thing I haven't solved now is the reference to the SQLiteRDD. As a result, when I run it in the VS IDE, I get an error and a warning:

Error XS0246 The type or namespace name 'SQLiteRDD' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. 'SQLiteRDD' If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.

I can't find SQLiteRDD.dll in the source code or in its binary package, and I'm getting nowhere in the search engines. Can anyone tell me how to get this file?

Thanks in advance!
简单的东西重复做,你能成为专家;重复的东西用心做,你能成为赢家!
Fabrice

Re: How to get the SQLiteRDD.dll used by FabDBFEd

Post by Fabrice »

Hi xinje,

Normally, a rebuild shouId trigger the package update/download.
I will have a look at it, and update/correct it if necessary.

I will keep you informed
Fab
XSharp Development Team
fabrice(at)xsharp.eu
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Xinje,
sorry my bad...

SQLiteRDD was one of my side project to provide a "kind of" DB access, but using a SQLite DB as storage.
In order to check it, I had been using FabDBFEd, and had modified it for this usage, but I should have done it in a separate branch, and not in the main one.

I will update and correct that, and push a "correct" version soon.

Fab
XSharp Development Team
fabrice(at)xsharp.eu
xinjie

Post by xinjie »

Hi, Fab

Thanks for the clarification, I will wait for the "correct" version!
简单的东西重复做,你能成为专家;重复的东西用心做,你能成为赢家!
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Xinje,

you can now pull the new repo : References to SQLiteRDD has been removed in the master branch, so here everything should be ok now

Fab
XSharp Development Team
fabrice(at)xsharp.eu