My silence here, and Christmas wishes

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
wriedmann

Post by wriedmann »

Hello,

some of you may have been wondered why I was so quiet the last weeks or months. I was simply completely busy, and all of my latest projects have been written completely in X# or partially.
My latest application is a employee shop application for one of my largest customers:
MaShop.png
MaShop.png (187.12 KiB) Viewed 271 times
This application is written in pure X# Core dialect and uses ADS through ADO.NET as database backend - and uses a NFC card reader for employee authentification. This application will go in production on January, 7 when the company reopens after the holidays.

Another application that is now in production for about two months was started in VO, but migrated to X# (with the Vulcan runtime because it needs DBFCDX) in an early project state, and completed in X#.

And since Italy starts 2019 with XML invoices: the code that dialogs with the webservices and is used in all my VO applications is again 100% X#.

And last but not least: Merry Christmas to all of you, and a happy new year!

Wolfgang
P.S. I will be out of office because we are visiting California from December 26 to January, 5
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
Chris

Post by Chris »

wriedmann wrote:Hello,

some of you may have been wondered why I was so quiet the last weeks or months. I was simply completely busy, and all of my latest projects have been written completely in X# or partially.
My latest application is a employee shop application for one of my largest customers:
MaShop.png
This application is written in pure X# Core dialect and uses ADS through ADO.NET as database backend - and uses a NFC card reader for employee authentification. This application will go in production on January, 7 when the company reopens after the holidays.

Another application that is now in production for about two months was started in VO, but migrated to X# (with the Vulcan runtime because it needs DBFCDX) in an early project state, and completed in X#.

And since Italy starts 2019 with XML invoices: the code that dialogs with the webservices and is used in all my VO applications is again 100% X#.

Wolfgang
P.S. I will be out of office because we are visiting California from December 26 to January, 5
Hmm, that's strange, my add-blocker somehow didn't block this image :)

Just kidding, very glad to hear you've been so active with your X# projects, wish you all the best success and to have a great time in your holidays! Happy holidays to all!
Chris Pyrgas

XSharp Development Team test
chris(at)xsharp.eu
FFF

Post by FFF »

Hey Wolfgang,
if we all were only so "silent" like you - this would be a lively place ;)

Happy Christmas and enjoy your trip!

Karl
Regards
Karl
(on Win8.1/64, Xide32 2.19, X#2.19.0.2.)
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

wriedmann wrote:some of you may have been wondered why I was so quiet the last weeks or months

To be honest, I have been quiet since I did not do much lately, but my new years resolution might be different.

Merry Christmas to all and wish you all of the best for 2019.

Festive greetings,
wriedmann

Post by wriedmann »

Hello,

I have already prepared my old Fujitsu tablet together with a battery to use the flight time for some X# programming....

I sincerely hope to dedicate more time to the X# community after January/February 2019.

Wolfgang
Wolfgang Riedmann
Meran, South Tyrol, Italy
wolfgang@riedmann.it
https://www.riedmann.it - https://docs.xsharp.it
Fab64

Post by Fab64 »

Hi Wolfgang,
congratulations for your X# 's projects and good holidays

Fabrizio
rjpajaron

Post by rjpajaron »

I am also literally silent and I realized that my FOX subscription is up for renewal. I will by January. I am so "silent"; lots in my lists to do.

Your POS looks so great! I love it.

Now that .NET Core fully supported WPF and WinForms, I may able to get rid of UWP as the only options before. Now that we can host UWP controls on WinForms and WPF as well.... Now I have lots to learn. I have upcoming large project for inventory and POS, then an online store. When X# Runtime finally released, I can have peace.

Regards and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

--

Rene