Search found 6 matches

by ny
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:55 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: winHTTPcall() and winHTTP{} and samples, link to WEB tutorial
Replies: 4
Views: 2071

winHTTPcall() and winHTTP{} and samples, link to WEB tutorial

Have used winHTTPCALL with great success but I have a client with Windows 7. I know they should be using 10 or 11 but can they download a .net component or something so winHTTPCALL will work?

Regards, Neale
by ny
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:12 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: My introduction, Neale
Replies: 7
Views: 2172

My introduction, Neale

Thanks again Chris

I used Inno Setup for installing VO apps, is it a good option and/or used by others for X Sharp?

Regards, Neale
by ny
Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:50 am

My introduction, Neale

<t>Thanks for that Chris.<br/> <br/> I originally tried copying the CATO3CNT dll to the Bin folder but that didn't work. Tried copying all of them and it still didn't work but when I copied them to the actual folder I was running the program in it did work.<br/> <br/> I am currently running in C:XID...
by ny
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:11 am

My introduction, Neale

<t>My name is Neale (from Australia). In the late 70s I studied Pascal and Fortran at Uni. In the early 80s when IBM compatible PCs came out, I started programming in GW BASIC – probably a backward step that has resulted in me never being 100% comfortable with objects and classes but given I was pro...
by ny
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:57 pm
Topic: GetDocumentByGetOrPost
Views: 1585

GetDocumentByGetOrPost

Thanks for both replies. I am also looking at winHTTPCall - very new to this and still very attached to VO having used it for so long.

Regards, Neale
by ny
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:25 am
Topic: GetDocumentByGetOrPost
Views: 1585

GetDocumentByGetOrPost

<t>I have an old vo 2.6/2.8 app and after a weeks work it compiles fine in XSharp (via the voxporter). However when I run it I get this runtime error pointing to a problem in GetDocumentByGetOrPost :<br/> <br/> Description : Conversion Error from USUAL (STRING) to PTR<br/> Subsystem : BASE<br/> GenC...