Search found 7 matches

by Dabent7
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:09 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Hello World won't compile
Replies: 5
Views: 544

Re: Hello World won't compile

Wolfgang, I had installed X# some time back and not really done much with it. I installed the new version last night and there was an Hello World app, that I tried to compile. It gave me the error as I noted in my previous post. I completely uninstalled X# and reinstalled. When I did the reinstall, ...
by Dabent7
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:59 am

Re: Hello World won't compile

Wolfgang, I am using the XIDE.

I just tried to compile the example without doing anything.
by Dabent7
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 am

Hello World won't compile

Just installed X# and attempted to compile the Hello World example. I get the following: error XS0234: The type or namespace name 'Forms' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Windows' (are you missing an assembly reference?) 5,36 Start.prg Form1:Form1 error XS0234: The type or namespace name 'For...
by Dabent7
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:06 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Report Pro 2.8 report question
Views: 2006

Report Pro 2.8 report question

Thanks for your thoughts on this Dick. I appreciate the input.
by Dabent7
Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:06 pm

<r>Dick, thank you for your reply. I think my question is really, how do I have Report Pro take a data field in my server containing for example "<URL url="http://www.xsharp.com">www.xsharp.com</URL>" and display in the report which will be exported as a PDF, "XSharp Web Site" but actually be a hype...
by Dabent7
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:05 am
Topic: Report Pro 2.17 report question
Replies: 1
Views: 1603

Report Pro 2.17 report question

Can the designer in Report Pro 2.17 take the data from a field in a DBServer and print it as a Hyperlink ?
by Dabent7
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:53 am

Hopefully a quick and simple question. I have an old programming running Report Pro 2.8 with a number of reports. Client would like to have one of the fields in a DBServer linked to the report be a hyperlink. Any thoughts on how to do this within Report Pro ???