Search found 6 matches

by Carlos2024Agp
Wed May 29, 2024 8:06 am
Forum: Welcome
Topic: Carlos Yohn - AGP
Replies: 17
Views: 658

Re: Carlos Yohn - AGP

We are here to welcome new friends. that is really important I agree, Wolfgang. I remember decades before. The most important advantage of VFP was the community of users ready for helping others. You learn much more than reading books or watching videos. I will never thank them enough Hope in X# wi...
by Carlos2024Agp
Tue May 28, 2024 9:00 am

Thanks, Xinjie.

Don't know for others; for me is really important to know, more or less, what is happening inside.
I don't have fear to leave VFP; i have fear to leave it in a couple of days.
by Carlos2024Agp
Tue May 28, 2024 8:25 am

Really fine your explanations, Fabrice. Many thanks.
And that sounds so good...

Now what i need is to study, begin to make test projects and a huge community of users for helping.
Regards.
by Carlos2024Agp
Tue May 28, 2024 7:51 am

Thanks everyone. For sure I'll take a look very carefully every link and options you all gave me. Just 'philosophical' questions: What exactly X# is? Is a new programming language? One you build a project, compilation is in .NET? So, we will have access to every advantage of .NET? What a dialect is?...
by Carlos2024Agp
Mon May 27, 2024 11:56 am

Hi, Wolfgang Many thanks for answering. For sure I'll take a look into Youtube academy and web sites. We are not using Visual Studio; just Visual Foxpro Advanced 32 & 64 bits. We've also tested Windev but i hate it: seems to be selling clothes and just for men, if you look at their advertisement...
by Carlos2024Agp
Mon May 27, 2024 10:13 am

Carlos Yohn - AGP

Hi everyone, My name is Carlos Yohn and i'm the owner os a really small company which has being developing VFP applications since DOS times. Now, I'm looking for a new language to test, evaluate learning time for new projects and, in the future, moving the old ones. I new about X# a few days ago and...