Search found 81 matches

by jonhn
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:06 am
Forum: Product
Topic: JSON Parser
Replies: 17
Views: 2906

JSON Parser

Yes, that works perfectly! Like magic really. :)
Thank you.
by jonhn
Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:25 am

JSON Parser

<t>Hi Stefan,<br/> <br/> I'm back to this creating JSON project. I'm clearly missing something simple here - <br/> The idea is to open a DBF and convert each record/field to JSON - it is kind of working but I'm not getting the structure or "" quite right.<br/> I'm getting a list of all the fields, b...
by jonhn
Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:33 am

JSON Parser

<r>Thanks Stefan, that's very helpful.<br/> OK, when I compile it X# requests System.Runtime reference, Ver 6.0.0., but there is only Ver 4.0.0. in the GAC.<br/> Maybe I'm calling the wrong functions. I'm declaring USING Newtonsoft.Json, and reading through this <URL url="https://www.newtonsoft.com/...
by jonhn
Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:10 am

JSON Parser

<t>Thank you Stefan, it looks perfect.<br/> A question: To use it in my X# application which I edit in the XIDE, I first need to import it to VS, right?<br/> <br/> 1) create new solution (Vo MDI/X# flavor) in VS <br/> 2) use Nuget manager to download and install the package...<br/> 3) ?<br/> Can I t...
by jonhn
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 am

JSON Parser

<r>I would like to export from a DBF to JSON, and also re-import from a JSON file.<br/> There was some discussion here: <URL url="https://www.xsharp.eu/forum/german/3157-vo-und-restapi">https://www.xsharp.eu/forum/german/3157-vo-und-restapi</URL> which provides a lot of information, and there is a V...
by jonhn
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:02 am
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: VO und restAPI
Replies: 15
Views: 5066

VO und restAPI

Hello Arne,
I am trying to set up a JSON import and Export routine and would like to use these classes - they look pretty nice.
Do you know if there is a DLL or something else that also needs to be referenced to use this in an X# app?
Thanks, Jonathan
by jonhn
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:25 pm
Topic: Job and Employee Scheduler
Replies: 23
Views: 5697

Job and Employee Scheduler?

Thanks Nick,
Yes, the DevExpress suite looks great and might be the one! I'll watch some videos and get the demo and see what happens - thank you for the recommendation.
Jon
by jonhn
Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:44 am

<t>Yes, OK, I ran VS in Admin mode and the Dbi-tech sample compiles and runs properly without the warning.<br/> Then I realised that the .exe also has to be run in Administrator mode.<br/> <br/> Andrej suggested having a closer look at Telerik scheduling and it does look pretty good. Also, he has us...
by jonhn
Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:59 am

<t>Thanks Chris - <br/> It worked and opens the c# .exe - brilliant, thank you.<br/> <br/> In the Dbi sample pack there are 20 different examples, each showing off a particular function of the control. I'll try adding some features to the sample that I compiled and see if I can rebuild it all and te...
by jonhn
Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:20 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Bringing a VO window to the top
Replies: 10
Views: 2565

Bringing a VO window to the top

<r>I use this in my app to check if the window class is already open, and check if it is for the same job, or a different one and bring it to the top if <CODE><s>[code]</s>correct. It works like magic. // See if the JobPlanWindow is open and if so, bring it to top and focus! aBrse:={} aBrse:=SELF:Ow...