Ulrich
by UlrichT
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:26 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Using ReportPro2
Replies: 12
Views: 2593

Using ReportPro2

<r>Hi all together,<br/> <br/> referencing VOWin32APILIbrary helped me to get rid of the second error.<br/> <br/> But now I get an exception error in the last of the following lines during runtime: <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>cReportName :="c:testListe1.rpt" aDBFs:={{"ReportDruck", cDatPfad+"BESTAND ...
by UlrichT
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:42 am

Using ReportPro2

<r>Hi Wolfgang,<br/> <br/> class RpReportRDD helped me to move on.<br/> But I get 2 more open questions. Here is the code:<br/> <br/> LOCAL oDB AS DBServer<br/> LOCAL cPrint2Filename, cCaption, cMessage, cJobName, cReportName AS STRING<br/> LOCAL oReport AS RpReportRDD <br/> <br/> oDB := dbSErver{"c ...
by UlrichT
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:31 am
Replies: 1
Views: 1706

Using ReportPro2

<t>I am trying to use ReportPro2 and get the following error:<br/> <br/> errorXS0144: Cannot create an instance of the abstract class or interface 'ReportPro2.RpReport'<br/> Here is the code:<br/> cRepPfad:="C:/test/"<br/> ciniPfad:=cRepPfad<br/> cReportName:="Test.rpt" <br/> oReport := RpReport ...
by UlrichT
Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 am

Using ReportPro2

<t>I am trying to use ReportPro2 and get the following error:<br/> <br/> errorXS0144: Cannot create an instance of the abstract class or interface 'ReportPro2.RpReport'<br/> <br/> I have referenced:<br/> ReportPro2.Base.dll<br/> ReportPro2.English.dll<br/> Report.Pro2.Export.dll<br/> ReportPro2 ...