by HeikoP
Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:25 pm
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: Stellenangebot 'VO / X#-Programmierer - Vollzeit in Festanstellung'
Replies: 7
Views: 3921

Stellenangebot 'VO / X#-Programmierer - Vollzeit in Festanstellung'

Hallo Gerhard,

ich denke es wird nicht mehr so viele geben. Im deutschsprachigen Raum noch weniger, aber ich wünsche euch trotzdem viel Erfolg bei der Suche und bin gespannt ob ihr fündig werdet.

Liebe Grüße

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:22 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: ReportPro 2.x .NET: PDFs with QR code images are very large
Views: 1987

ReportPro 2.x .NET: PDFs with QR code images are very large

Bernhard,

have you tried a JPG File instead of a PNG? Is the size difference between ReportPro-PDF and PDF-Free still that big?

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:50 am
Topic: ReportPro 2.x .NET: PDFs with QR code images are very large
Views: 1987

ReportPro 2.x .NET: PDFs with QR code images are very large

<t>Bernhard,<br/> <br/> i use Rp3 and bought the for Rp3 sourcecode lately. I´m shure it´s different to Rp2 but the PDF-component will surely be the same. You should have to buy that PDF-component too, to change things. But fortunatly then you could use the actual version of this component. You then...
by HeikoP
Thu May 13, 2021 9:43 am
Topic: Problem: ReportPro for .NET 3.6.0.4
Replies: 10
Views: 2423

Problem: ReportPro for .NET 3.6.0.4

Robert, Rene,

i just tried to change font with the x# version of our own designer app made with rpdesign.dll and noticed that this doesn´t work either.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Wed May 12, 2021 1:25 pm

Hello Rene and Robert,

i can confirm problem 1 with X#. I think the reason is, that the FontName is not written in RpWin.ini

All the other values are written only FontName ist empty. But I don´t know why yet.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue May 11, 2021 12:12 pm

Rene,

I tried to open the report with a VO designer app but it throws errors, because it can´t open the tables.

Without tables you can´t see if the relations work.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue May 11, 2021 9:42 am
Topic: ReportPro PDFControl
Replies: 0
Views: 1699

ReportPro PDFControl

Hello,

I just wanted to tell you that i just bought a PDF-Control license and changed the dll to the current version from 2021. It still works. The only thing you have to do is to rename the dll from PDF-Control and copy this over the older one from 2014.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue May 11, 2021 9:37 am

<r>Rene,<br/> <br/> first I´m glad to see thatsomeone is working with RP3 too! So I´m happy about that the effort to fix bugs is useful so someone else <E>:-)</E><br/> <br/> Concerning the relationship problem: If you have a child index coming from an Index expression, you miust not change the expre...
by HeikoP
Sun May 09, 2021 11:23 am
Topic: ReportPro3 Printer Copies
Replies: 1
Views: 1696

ReportPro3 Printer Copies

<r>Hello world,<br/> <br/> i just fixed another one. I am sooo happy that I bought a source code license. I should have done this much earlier. <br/> <br/> Because nobody answerd to my other fixes, it seems to me, that i´m the onlyone still using ReportPro3 or all others have fixed these bugs themse...
by HeikoP
Fri May 07, 2021 1:45 pm
Topic: ReportPro3 PDF Export
Replies: 5
Views: 1828

ReportPro3 PDF Export

<t>Robert, <br/> <br/> i changed a method and got almost same results in creating a pdf compared to pdf24, but the code is really weird again.<br/> <br/> Here are my changes. I tested them with DIN A4 and DIN A5 and different margins.<br/> <br/> Heiko<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> METHOD ExportMF( sPED AS ...