Search found 41 matches

by HeikoP
Tue May 04, 2021 2:15 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: ReportPro3 anoying bug with pictures fixed
Replies: 0
Views: 1603

ReportPro3 anoying bug with pictures fixed

<r>Hello world,<br/> <br/> i just fixed an really annoying bug in ReportPro 3 with pictures. If you add a picture and say it´s filename is returned by an expression and edit this again and say ok again without changing anything, it will change the picture to "from file". YOu can see this if you edit...
by HeikoP
Tue May 04, 2021 2:00 pm
Topic: ReportPro3 PDF Export
Replies: 5
Views: 1829

ReportPro3 PDF Export

<t>Robert, <br/> <br/> that could be. <br/> <br/> If also found this line of code:<br/> DEFINE WPPDF_NoOffsetEMF := 32 // Activates an experimental switch which can help to remove unwanted X a,d Y offsets<br/> I will try this setting (as an integer 1) as an initialize. And report what happens.<br/> ...
by HeikoP
Tue May 04, 2021 1:56 pm

ReportPro3 PDF Export

Hello Dick,

Microsoft PDF and PDF24 both looks good. There are no visible differences in the reports i have testet. Binary they are of course not the same.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue May 04, 2021 8:27 am

ReportPro3 PDF Export

<t>Hello, <br/> <br/> we found out, that exporting in a PDF creates a different size of the report compared to the result from an external PDF printer driver like Microsoft PDf or PDF24. It seems that the height is the same, but the width is a little smaller and the offset is moved to the left. <br/...
by HeikoP
Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:47 pm
Topic: RP3 Designer Sample Application for x#
Replies: 14
Views: 2138

RP3 Designer Sample Application for x#

<t>Robert, <br/> <br/> here is my changed code (for VO 2.8 ) that solved my problem:<br/> <br/> ~"ONLYEARLY-"<br/> <br/> METHOD InitExpressions(oSection AS rpBaseSection,aFlds AS ARRAY,nFlds AS DWORD,aVars AS ARRAY,nVars AS DWORD) AS LOGIC PASCAL CLASS rpRDDTable<br/> <br/> LOCAL oError AS Error<br/...
by HeikoP
Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:27 am

<t>Robert, Chris,<br/> <br/> since I have bought the sourcecode, i have found the problem! <br/> <br/> Thanks that you are doing this buisness and sell the sourcecode, otherwise i could never have changed anything in that product. I must not forget to say "Thank You!" that you are developing x#!<br/...
by HeikoP
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:39 am

<t>Robert, Chris,<br/> <br/> Thanks for you answers.<br/> <br/> I thought that ReportPro didn´t have much changes since the last 12 years. At least the errors in the designer are still the same with the actual version. If someone is interested i will help fixing them, by testing and describe them.<b...
by HeikoP
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:56 am

Chris,

the Version is 3.9.5 (Internal Number), from October 2012. I got this from Willie Moore. The File was named RP39eFull.exe.

I will try to fix a full sample to demonstrate the problem, butt this will take me some time.

Thanks

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:40 pm

Chris,

the problem with the pictures was related to the missing dlls.

Heiko
by HeikoP
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:35 pm

<t>Chris,<br/> <br/> now I got an application to run with the help of your sample. The main trick was:<br/> <br/> CmStart("ReportPro3.ReportPro3Designer") ´<br/> In a "Start" Function. The old designer sample had an cApp Class with a "Start" Method.<br/> <br/> But now I can confirm the problem with ...