Search found 5 matches

by richpilks
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Runtime requirements of ported VO Application
Replies: 3
Views: 1906

Runtime requirements of ported VO Application

<t>Hi Chris<br/> <br/> Many thanks for the quick answers. I will tackle it again this evening.<br/> <br/> I have downloaded the trial version of Vulcan as suggested. My VO was not installed with a path (just copied from old PC) so I have changed the location in the manifest file and the error is now...
by richpilks
Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:05 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Runtime requirements of ported VO Application
Replies: 3
Views: 1906

Runtime requirements of ported VO Application

<t>Hi All<br/> <br/> I have finally jumped into trying to port one of my VO applications. I have downloaded and installed VS 2017 and the latest public release of X#.<br/> I used the VOxporter to port from the AEF file. When I try to compile it gives an error saying it cannot find Appwizcctl16.man<b...
by richpilks
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:15 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Existing VO project conversion
Replies: 13
Views: 7104

Existing VO project conversion

Robert

Thanks for those tips. In the long run it would be better to move away from the VO GUI so I will look into Pauls tool for porting and get into Windows forms or WPF windows.

Thanks

Richard
by richpilks
Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:02 pm

<t>Hi Robert<br/> <br/> I was traveling so could not reply sooner.<br/> <br/> Thank you for the guide on how to do it manually, I will be getting on to that now.<br/> <br/> Two specific questions:<br/> 1. Since we are now in .net with this can I use any .net mysql connector to connect to a mysql ser...
by richpilks
Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 pm

<t>Firstly well done to the team for what you have achieved in just one year.<br/> <br/> Can you tell me how to go about getting an existing VO (2.7) project into xSharp. I do not mind doing all required coding changes, it will give me a chance to learn X# while I am at it. I am just not sure where ...