Search found 7 matches

by jeromegorlick
Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:59 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Best practice to handle error XS7038
Replies: 10
Views: 2452

Best practice to handle error XS7038

<t>Hey Robert, thanks for the clarification, I ended up finding the Module that was causing the library to fail building, I've excluded it for now as I am only doing a POC and if we get to a point where we are ready to proceed with full product conversion then If we hit the same error again we will ...
by jeromegorlick
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:06 am
Forum: Product
Topic: Best practice to handle error XS7038
Replies: 10
Views: 2452

Best practice to handle error XS7038

Hey, we are in a similar situation, unlikely we would be able to get permission to send our code for testing, what is the time line estimated for the updated version of x# to be released?
by jeromegorlick
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:48 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: Passing Objects From C# to back to VO
Replies: 5
Views: 1774

Passing Objects From C# to back to VO

<r>Here is the code we are using to pass an array back to VO, I hope this helps. Not sure why it is said to not work when it seems to be working flawlessly for us. <br/> <br/> c# <CODE><s>[code]</s><i> </i>public Array GetNetObject() { Array voReturnArray = Array.CreateInstance(typeof(object), new[]...
by jeromegorlick
Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:24 pm
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: ClassMate Gui 206 Port
Replies: 2
Views: 1761

ClassMate Gui 206 Port

<t>Hi Robert,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your reply, sorry I must have found incorrect information on the forums, I cant see anywhere where the libraries included with ReportPro 3 are listed but I am pleased to hear it contains a more up to date version which seems like it will form part of a valid upgra...
by jeromegorlick
Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:06 am
Forum: 3rd party products
Topic: ClassMate Gui 206 Port
Replies: 2
Views: 1761

ClassMate Gui 206 Port

<t>Hey, I am part of a software company with a large codebase that has been maintained and grown in VO 2.7 for 15+ years and we are now looking at the possibility of upgrading to x#. One of our base dependencies is cmgui206 and we were wondering if there is an upgrade path for x#. From looking aroun...
by jeromegorlick
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:28 am

<t>Update with solution, originally when we could not solve this problem we created as stack in .NET and retrieved items from the stack until null was returned to ensure we retrieved all of the required objects from .NET however the cause and solution has now been determined for arrays not passing t...
by jeromegorlick
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:13 pm

<t>Hey,<br/> <br/> I work in a program that is a hybrid of VO and C#. any new large development that can be done in c# and called from VO is. My problem is that I'm currently trying to pass an object from C# back to vo and having issues. currently I am passing an Object which has a int status and an...