Search found 315 matches

by ArneOrtlinghaus
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:12 pm
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: [Visual Objects]: Implementation of ShellAutoComplete/SHAutoComplete
Replies: 10
Views: 2300

[Visual Objects]: Implementation of ShellAutoComplete/SHAutoComplete

<r>When we started to make the first prototypes I tried a little bit with these functions and decided not to use them. <br/> The main reason was that it is difficult to make different selections for every different type of input, for example separated by orders, offers, .. <br/> Now we have introduc...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:02 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: Clipboard
Replies: 14
Views: 2348

Clipboard

We needed this attribute also for some situations that I do not remember anymore. We have it also at the beginning of the start function of the main programs.

[STAThread] ;
function Start as void

Arne
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:50 pm
Topic: #include "VOGUIClasses.vh" in VO-Windows-generated files
Replies: 2
Views: 1378

#include "VOGUIClasses.vh" in VO-Windows-generated files

Hi Chris,

thanks. This is ok. I have deleted the lines and made some changes in the window editor and the lines did not appear again.

Arne
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:37 pm
Topic: #include "VOGUIClasses.vh" in VO-Windows-generated files
Replies: 2
Views: 1378

#include "VOGUIClasses.vh" in VO-Windows-generated files

<t>Hello, <br/> we have noticed that in some newly created VO-Windows-files at the beginning the following lines appear:<br/> #ifndef __XSHARP_RT__<br/> #include "VOGUIClasses.vh"<br/> #endif<br/> <br/> The dialect of the assembly is "Visual objects". <br/> We do not find the lines in older files. T...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:31 am
Forum: Deutsches Forum
Topic: Stellenangebot 'VO / X#-Programmierer - Vollzeit in Festanstellung'
Replies: 7
Views: 3906

Stellenangebot 'VO / X#-Programmierer - Vollzeit in Festanstellung'

<r>Es wird wahrscheinlich nicht das Problem der geforderten Qualifikation sein. Wer Programmiererfahrung kann, kommt mit Einarbeitungshilfe innerhalb von wenigen Wochen mit VO/X# zurecht. Es dauert meist viel länger, die existierenden Programme zu überblicken als die Syntax der Programmiersprache. F...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:33 pm
Topic: Windows 11 first tests
Replies: 16
Views: 2344

Windows 11 first tests

<t>According to programmer comments there is no special GUID for Windows 11 and for programs the new Windows is always version 10! But with the following syntax it should be possible to know the version when using "GetVersionEx". On my computer it works at least. <br/> <br/> method GetWindowsVersion...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:53 am

Windows 11 first tests

<t>Yes, that's right. And one important part is the outfit of the programs. As programmers we often do not realize how grey and old-fashioned our programs can look like. <br/> <br/> When Microsoft introduced the XP-Themes it took several years until we took a first look at them. Initially we thought...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:31 pm

Windows 11 first tests

<t>We can also see the positive side of these changes: <br/> Until now over all these years Microsoft has succeeded in defending the presence of "Our OS" MS Windows in the office/desktop sector. <br/> Last year Microsoft has left their original plans of the cloud OS Windows X which would not have be...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:37 am

Windows 11 first tests

<t>The first customers ask us, if they can use Windows 11 computers - and there are already customers who are using Windows 11 computers. <br/> As a first summary of experience: <br/> Windows 11 seems to work fine and seems to support most of the existing programs. I have upgraded my private noteboo...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:06 pm
Forum: Forum Italiano
Topic: Driver ODBC e VO
Replies: 6
Views: 2217

Driver ODBC e VO

<t>Forse vedi qualcosa se accendi il logging/tracing di ODBC nel ODBC Administrator. Crea velocemente grandi file, ma molto estesi con tutte le informazione che vengono trasmessi. Certi driver trasformano lo statement da sintassi ODBC a sintassi database e magari c'è qualcosa da cambiare. Con Oracle...