Search found 319 matches

by ArneOrtlinghaus
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm
Forum: Product
Topic: <Inherited Pushbuttons in VOWindow-Editor
Replies: 7
Views: 1648

<Inherited Pushbuttons in VOWindow-Editor

<r>We have pushbuttons and radiobuttons inherited from the VO-GUI-Buttons. We have added the definitions of these buttons to our Cavowed.inf file. The X#-Windows editor treats these controls as data controls having the prefix ODC instead of OCC. We often have self-written code that access these cont...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Topic: Clone VOWindows in X#
Replies: 6
Views: 1822

Clone VOWindows in X#

<t>Nearly always we create new VO-Windows in VO in the following manner: <br/> - We open the Windows Editor<br/> - We click "Open..."<br/> - We select one of the existing dialog windows of the DLL<br/> - We click "Clone"<br/> - We have a new window with all of our standard settings in a correct mann...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:30 pm
Topic: X# Substitutions for EncodeBase64 and DecodeBase64
Replies: 11
Views: 2085

X# Substitutions for EncodeBase64 and DecodeBase64

<t>Finally I could better understand, what is needed for Base64 Encoding or Decoding correctly:<br/> You have to know, what characterset should be inside a Base64 decoded string. The original VO functions DecodeBase64 and EncodeBase64 made a coding to the ANSI character set. <br/> Nowadays often an ...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:27 pm
Forum: Chit-Chat
Topic: Outlook 365 Problems
Replies: 5
Views: 1885

Outlook 365 Problems

<t>In our company we have Outlook 365 64Bit already for a while. The COM Access for sending emails works as before and also the MAPI Access which did not work in previous Outlook versions. I do not from what this depends, especially I wondered that there is no problem accessing the 64 Bit Outlook fr...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:01 am
Forum: VO & Vulcan
Topic: GetAppObject():exec(EXECWHILEEVENT) replacement
Replies: 18
Views: 2615

GetAppObject():exec(EXECWHILEEVENT) replacement

<t>When the program stops without messages sometimes the following methods may help: <br/> - Sometimes in the Windows event log a message can give more indications<br/> - Create a dump file with the help of procdump that must be started for the running process. Then the dump file can be analyzed wit...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:34 pm
Topic: X# Substitutions for EncodeBase64 and DecodeBase64
Replies: 11
Views: 2085

X# Substitutions for EncodeBase64 and DecodeBase64

<t>I have still problems trying to understand the differences between VO and X#-runtime functions and also the function you use. <br/> Sometimes UTF8-Texts are returned and sometimes ANSI-texts from Base64 sequences. This influences if additional characters like the german äöü are decoded correctly....
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:15 am
Topic: Nullreferenceexception in Unformat with X# 2.6
Replies: 3
Views: 1443

Nullreferenceexception in Unformat with X# 2.6

Thanks a lot.
It is not so urgent. As Robert is also working for me ("I feel important"), probably you can make a general update still this week.
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:42 am
Topic: Exceptions in COM objects with X# 2.6
Replies: 2
Views: 1470

Exceptions in COM objects with X# 2.6

Thank you very much.
It is not so urgent, only I wanted to have an answer into which direction I should go.
I tried ivarget(oOutlook, #fInit), but it generates the same error, so it isn't easy to make a workaround without strong typing.
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 am
Topic: Nullreferenceexception in Unformat with X# 2.6
Replies: 3
Views: 1443

Nullreferenceexception in Unformat with X# 2.6

<t>The following code generates an exception within the function Val<br/> unformat("", "@Z 99", "N")<br/> <br/> System.NullReferenceException<br/> HResult=0x80004003<br/> Message=Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.<br/> Source=XSharp.RT<br/> StackTrace:<br/> at XSharp.RT...
by ArneOrtlinghaus
Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 am
Topic: Exceptions in COM objects with X# 2.6
Replies: 2
Views: 1470

Exceptions in COM objects with X# 2.6

<t>We have problems with COM objects together with the new version. <br/> The code attached gives an exception when calling oOutlook:finit:<br/> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException HResult=0x80020006 Message=Unbekannter Name. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x80020006 (DISP_E_UNKNOWNNAME<br/> Robert ...