We are pleased to announce that XSharp Beta 10 has been released to our FOX subscribers today.
This beta contains many new features and works together with Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio 2017.
Some of the highlights of this build:
- Support for User Defined Commands in the preprocessor, including Function style Defines
- Many improvements in the Visual Studio integration.
- A new 'ASTYPE' keyword, which works just like the 'as' keyword in C#. So it combines a type check and an assignment in one statement
- Full support for VO style DEFINEs The type specication is now completely optional.
- Some bug fixes
- Performance improvements for compiling assemblies with large numbers of defines and/or (_DLL) functions
For a complete list of changes look at the version history in the documentation on this website.
Our next build is scheduled around end of April, short before the XBase.Future converence in Cologne.