Today we have released a new installer for XSharp Bandol 2.3a to our FOX subscribers.
The changes in these release are:
- When compiling in case sensitive mode, the compiler now checks to see if a child class declares a method that only differs from a method in its parent class by case
- The warning message about assigning to a foreach iterator variable has been changed from "Cannot assign" to "Should not assign"
- #pragma warnings was not working with the xs1234 syntax but only with numbers. This has been corrected.
- Added the SetFieldExtent method to the IRdd interface
- The USUAL type no longer "caches" the dialect setting
- Fixed some problems with ACopy() with skipped or negative arguments.
- The return value for Alias() is now in upper case.
- The VO SDK Console class now uses the System.Console class internally.
- Fixed a problem in the Advantage RDDs that was caused by a casing problem (a method in a child class had a different case than the method in the parent class that it tried to override). This is why we also added a check to the compiler.
- Creating an NTX with the DBFNTX driver could fail in some situations due to timing issues. This has been fixed.
Visual Studio integration
- Fixed a problem in keyword case synchronization that could corrupt the editor contents.
Please note that we have also changed the runtime and VO SDK help on the website. These two help collectoins are now merged.