We had promised a X# 2.13 release "end of July"
We were about to release this build to our beta testers, but we found some last minute issues, mostly in the VS integration.
Since some of our team members are going for a short, well deserved, holiday, we will delay this build for a couple of weeks.
If you are "deperately" waiting for some of the new features, please contact us.
We can still give you the current installer, but there are a few "known issues" that some people may see as "show stoppers".