Hot of the press: SWFOX -Look at X#

This forum is meant for anything you would like to share with other visitors
FoxProMatt

Post by FoxProMatt »

I recorded Robert and Fabrice X# presentation on my iPhone. It’s about 1 hour and 15 minutes long. When I get back home from the SWFox conference I will post the video up to YouTube and post a link to it.
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Hi Matt,
Matt Slay wrote:I recorded Robert and Fabrice X# presentation on my iPhone. It’s about 1 hour and 15 minutes long. When I get back home from the SWFox conference I will post the video up to YouTube and post a link to it.
Thank you!

Hope you having a great time. So does it seem we might get some VFP users on board here?
Eric Selje

Post by Eric Selje »

Hey everyone,

It was an honor to be able to present on X# at Southwest Fox. I've heard a lot of GREAT feedback about X# and I hope a lot of momentum comes out of your exposure at this conference. You've done amazing work with X# and your acceptance of your lost cousins back into the fold is welcoming.
lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Hi Eric,
Eric Selje wrote: It was an honor to be able to present on X# at Southwest Fox. I've heard a lot of GREAT feedback about X# and I hope a lot of momentum comes out of your exposure at this conference. You've done amazing work with X# and your acceptance of your lost cousins back into the fold is welcoming.
Great news, forget about cousins, we now brothers in arms...

Should you not be at the post-conference training session?
Eric Selje

Post by Eric Selje »

I am here! Robert and Fabrice are doing a good job getting into the technical details of X#.
Eric Selje

Post by Eric Selje »

lumberjack

Post by lumberjack »

Eric Selje wrote:I am here! Robert and Fabrice are doing a good job getting into the technical details of X#.
Great news! We looking forward to the roadmap decided upon to assist in adding the runtime features as per decisions taken. Please ensure Matt, Tore, Cecil takes notes... :lol: